2014 Summer Project Week:DICOM-SRO import/export
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Summer Project Week:DICOM-SRO import < export
- Kevin Wang (Princess Margaret Cancer Center)
- Greg Sharp (MGH)
Currently we have implemented a dicom plugin module in SlicerRT extension to import DICOM-SRO object (both linear and deformable). we have also implemented a dicom SRO export module in SlicerRT (only linear transformation supported).
- The goal is to test all the two modules to see if they can be useful for the QIICR project so that it would be migrated into slicer trunk.
- another goal is to investigate the implementation of dicom export of deformable SRO.
- discuss and present to others at project week.
- work with Greg on implementation of dicom deformable SRO export.
- made an example dicom sro file using our export module for Andriy to test.
- dicussed with Andriy about dicom sro import.
- worked with Greg on deformable sro export however met some problems and need a bit help for dicom experts.
- to do: will arrange a meeting with Andriy and other dicom experts to discuss how to implement deformable export.