2014 Summer Project Week:DIR stop and restart
Home < 2014 Summer Project Week:DIR stop and restart
- Paolo Zaffino, MGH / University Magna Graecia of Catanzaro
- Greg Sharp, MGH
- Steve Pieper, Isomics
Make possible to start, stop and restart a deformable registration executed by plastimatch, while sending the intermediate results to 3D Slicer.
The following tasks need to be accomplished
- Formalize parameter language for specifying stop and resume stages in plastimatch parameter string
- Move landmarks parameters from "Global" to "Shared" section
- Create a "finalization" routine for writing output files and other cleanup after the end of the last stage
- Add functionality to create new stages and add them in the middle of the pipeline
- Add functions for Python wrapper to query current xform and pass to 3D Slicer
[STAGE] its=100 interactive=true res=4 4 4 [STAGE] its=10 [STAGE] resume=true [STAGE] resume=true ... [STAGE] resume=true res=1 1 1 // current stage ended, replaced with new stage ... [STAGE] finalize=true // we are done
- Great effort on "low level" side of the project.
- Partial integration of stoppable and restartable registration.