2014 Summer Project Week:Invariant Feature Extraction Slicer
Home < 2014 Summer Project Week:Invariant Feature Extraction Slicer
- Matthew Toews (Harvard Medical School)
- Nicole Aucoin (Harvard Medical School)
- Hans Johnson (University of Iowa)
- William Wells (Harvard Medical School)
- This project will focus on implementing 3D scale-invariant feature extraction and alignment in Slicer.
- Implementations will take the form of Slicer command line modules. We will start with image feature extraction, then matching.
- Design of a useful interface will be a focus.
- Two slicer command line modules were developed for scale-invariant feature extraction and matching.
- Feature extraction module is tested and working, matching will require testing and development.