2014 Summer Project Week:Multidim Data
Home < 2014 Summer Project Week:Multidim Data
- Andras Lasso (Queen's U)
- Kevin Wang (Princess Margaret Cancer Center)
- Ongoing work to improve the current multidim data work to support more use cases.
- Migrate part/all functionalities in MulitVolume extension into Multidim extension.
- Support for transform (linear and deformable) sequence data type.
- Support for label statistics for multidim data.
- Motion tracking module.
- Generic CLI support: pass multiple file names for node sequences
- Added mouse cursor position to vtkMRMLCrosshairNode (https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/pull/147), so any module can easily observe the current mouse position in slice viewers. Other pointing devices can use it, too (LeapMotion, etc).
- Used also by Data probe module and Transform module info window
- Integrated features developed by Kevin Wang:
- Interactive plotting of volume intensities over time
- Volume sequence registration
- Multidimensional labelmap statistics
- Multidim data extension source code: