2014 Summer Project Week:SlicerIGT
Home < 2014 Summer Project Week:SlicerIGT
- Queen's University: Tamas Ungi, Gabor Fichtinger
- BWH: Junichi Tokuda, Laurent Chauvin, Nobuhiko Hata, Tina Kapur
- Improve the SlicerIGT website.
- Collect use cases and add tutorials of common tasks in image-guided interventions.
- Add tutorials that can be completed on Mac and Linux machines, not just Windows.
- Make code compatible with vtk6 and other recent changes in Slicer code.
- Add auto-tests to SlicerIGT modules.
- Meet with current and prospective users of SlicerIGT to learn use cases and needs.
- Create tutorials that use the Multidimensional Data module for playback of recorded image-guided interventions.
- Work on module tests.
- Discussions about current applications and potential use cases. Prioritized development tasks (E.g. ultrasound segmentation, surgical use cases, reusable widgets).
- Tutorials discussed with Sonia. Live tutorials will be at EMBC, and MICCAI Thursday tutorials.
- VTK6 compatibility fixed.
- Worked on compilation issues on Mac and Linux. To be completed with changes in Slicer core compilation method (too long argument list).
- Mac tutorials will be implemented with Multidim Data, after compilation issues are fixed.