2014 Summer Project Week:Tumor Heterogeneity Analysis
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Summer Project Week:Tumor Heterogeneity Analysis
- Vivek Narayan
- Jayender Jagadeesan
HeterogeneityCAD module for Slicer (openCAD Extension): Quantify the heterogeneity of Breast tumors and their parameter maps through several classes of metrics.
- Create a Slicer module to analyze a segmented tumor and its parameters maps (i.e. k-trans values from DCE-MRI).
- Implement known metrics to extract feature data
- Draft a framework to export, visualize, and compare information among cases
- Design a Slicer module using python and numpy
- Research and implement various classes of metrics and features: i.e., first-order statistics, morphology/shape, fractal dimensions, geometrical measures, texture-based features
- Implementing geometric measures and features derived from texture matrices, while researching new metrics.