4D DTI tractography in Slicer for TBI
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 4D DTI tractography in Slicer for TBI
Bo Wang, Andrei Irimia, Micah Chambers, Jack Van Horn, Marcel Prastawa, Guido Gerig
- Combining structural and DTI information for assessment of recovery and treatment efficacy for TBI.
- Coregistration of structural and DTI data of TBI.
- Applying 4D model to DTI data to investigate the changes between acute and chronic time points.
- Register DTI to structural images.
- Apply deformation between acute and chronic time points to the co-registered DTI images
- Evaluate initial result with our collaborators
- using Slicer registration modules to do coregistration between structural and diffusion MRI.
- talked to James about using Slicer modules to do coregistration, tried his script of using Slicer modules to process TBI data.
- talked to Martin about coregistration of structural and diffusion MRI in Slicer.
- tried affine, Bspline, demons registration modules.
- worked with Andrei and Anuja together to solve the problem of loading DICOM images.
- talked to Ron and learned DWI to Full Brain Tractography, MultiVolumeImporter, MultiVolumeExplorer modules in Slicer 4.
- discussed with Andrei and Micah about recent progress and future plan.
- attended the TBI DBP Team Meeting.