AHM 2007:Core 1 2 Site PI Mid Cycle Review
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < AHM 2007:Core 1 2 Site PI Mid Cycle Review
Back to AHM_2007
Date Wednesday, January 10, 2007 Time: 5:30-7:30pm Location: NA-MIC AHM 2007. Room TBA
Attendees: all Core and Site PIs (no delegates). This is a closed session.
- We are in year 3 of our 5 year funding cycle.
- From the RFA: "The initial period of support for a U54 center will be five years. No center will receive more than ten years total of NIH funding."
- We need to begin thinking about the competitive renewal strategy in about a year (if we are allowed to submit).
- Ensure that all site PIs are familiar with recommendations made by NIH program officers in reviewing our Yr2 progres report: 2006_APR_NIH_Questions_and_Answers#Recommendations_for_Next_Year_Report
- Interaction between the cores (Ross, Will)
- Ron Kikinis
- Core 1 PI: Ross Whitaker
- Core 1 Site PI MIT: Polina Golland
- Core 1 Site PI UNC: Guido Gerig
- Core 1 Site PI GATech: Allen Tannenbaum
- Core 1 Site PI MGH: Bruce Fischl
- Core 2 PI: Will Schroeder
- Core 2 Site PI Kitware: Will Schroeder
- Core 2 Site PI GE: Jim Miller
- Core 2 Site PI Isomics: Steve Pieper
- Core 2 Site PI UCLA: Art Toga
- Core 2 Site PI UCSD: Mark Ellisman
- Ron Kikinis
- Martin Styner
- Polina Golland
- Allen Tannenbaum
- Steve Pieper
- Will Schroeder
- Bruce Fischl
- Guido Gerig
- Jim Miller
- Mark Ellisman