From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Cortex Clustering
Lauren O'Donnell, Sandy Wells
- Perform early experiments in cortex point clustering based on diffusion tractography
- Work on code to enable across-subjects clustering and test this
- Analyze the proposed model
- Perform preliminary experiments
- Discussed method
- Implemented and tested initial across-subjects clustering code. Corresponding points are identified across subjects based on their connectivity.
- Next step is to analyze meaning and utility of this approach with further experiments.