From NAMIC Wiki
Home < DBP:Harvard:Collaboration:Toronto
Back to Toronto DBP 1
- 04/12/2006-04/13/2006: James Kennedy and Aristotle Voineskos at the PNL
- Presentation of ongoing research at the PNL and University of Toronto and discussion about collaborations.
- Identifying genes that may be involved in white matter pathology.
- Initial attempts at correlating these findings with functional and structural imaging data.
- Discussion on current state-of-the-art image analysis algorithms.
- Tutorial on image processing for the Toronto group.
- Longer visit for training of Aristotle on our processing pipelines planned.