From NAMIC Wiki
Home < DataRepositoryDartmouth
Back to Data Repository Page
Dartmouth Structural, Functional, T2 and DTI Images
To download this data, click on the following links:
- 6 Healthy Controls Data
- All data were acquired on a 1.5T GE MRI Scanner using the Horizon LX software platform.
- SPGR: Scan Parameters and Data Structure
- T2: Scan Parameters and Data Structure
- fMRI (ER-RECOG task):Scan Parameters and Data Structure
- NOTE: onsets for tasks included with data are WRONG. New onsets have been uploaded to here
- DTI:Scan Parameters and Data Structure
- The slices of the 3rd and the 6th datasets are in IS order, i.e., the first slice is the inferior most slice. The slices of the rest 4 datasets are in SI order.
- Dartmouth DTI Protocol for Slicer can be found here: Dartmouth Slicer Protocol
- Converting the dicom images into nrrd format using a simple MATLAB script, and a sample nrrd header
- Without any MATLAB or other pre-processing: NRRD headers which use existing slice images from tar files and which can be loaded directly into Slicer
- Hippocampus Traces: Hippocampal traces were made on an SPGR resampled to 1.015625 mm3 isotropic voxels and realigned along the long axis of the hippocampus. This reoriented SPGR volume is included with the traces. Traces were drawn using the Brains program.
- Hippocampal ROIs: Binary Hippocampal ROIs have been uploaded in the same directory as the traces. These ROIs are in Analyze format. There are four ROIs for each subject (left hippo, left hippo smoothed 3mm FHMW, right hippo, right hippo smoothed 3mm FHMW). The smoothed ROIs have 'sROI' in the filename.
- MRI Data for 15 SZ
- For any extra information needed on this data please contact John D. West. Contact info can be found on the members list in the NA-MIC section of BIRN.