From NAMIC Wiki
(Redirected from 2010-09-Leadership-Brainstroming)
Home < 2010-09-Leadership-Brainstroming
- Please check to see that you have enough money budgeted for all necessary travel expenses: Project Weeks, All-Hands Meeting (AHM), core retreats, working meetings, participation in outreach activities.
|Although the full NA-MIC team is engaged in supporting the DBPs, each DBP has been assigned specific algorithm and engineering partners from the Computer Science Cores 1A and 1B who are responsible either for providing technical support to the DBP directly, or for connecting them to the relevant NA-MIC resources. Partners have been allocated a separate line item in the budget that is distinctly allocated to support their time and travel to the DBP site.|
- Each new DBP must host an in-person kick-off meeting at their site with their algorithm and engineering partners before the end of the year. The goal of this meeting is to develop concrete and short-term plans for the DBP roadmap project.
- Each DBP will present their plans during their AHM presentation.
- It is crucial to identify the DBP engineer as soon as possible.
- wiki presence: DBP third generation
- Algorithm retreat in Chapel Hill on Nov 5/6
- Engineering retreat in Boston on Nov 17/18
- TCON participation is mandatory for each site. Each engineering group has to be represented at all engineering TCON's.
- Update the website after NOGA is issued
- Plan Slicer training on the west coast
- Consider a NAMIC training activity at University of Utah to be done in conjunction with January 2011 AHM.
- Centralize testing data outside of code repository (using method from ITKv4?)
- "Core" Slicer distributed with InsightApplications repository with ITKv4
- Switch to centralized CDash ("CDash at Home")
- Support independent dashboard for each extension
- Track platforms and slicer versions supported by each extension
- Enable and track inter-extension dependencies
- Transition to GIT
- Establish a GIT workflow / policy
- Support extensions hosted at other git repositories
- Use ITKv4 module management technology
- Transition to ITKv4
- factory.slicer.org : Have the new setup ready for the AHM
- dashboards for trunk, extensions, selected
- updating website to reflect those changes
- support migration of Na-mic and Slicer websites
- opengrok for the na-mic kit?