2010 Winter Project Week RegistrationInfrastructure
Slicer registration infrastructure
- Kitware: Casey Goodlett
- BWH: Dominik Meier, Ron Kikinis
This project aims to provide the infrastructure necessary for robust interactive registration in Slicer.
We also have a Registration Breakout Session on Tuesday 1-2pm (Amethyst Room). If registration is on your processing list, please drop in, have a look at what's new, and share your thoughts.
A new robust affine registration is also under development named RegisterImagesMultiRes. Feedback on this module would be appreciated to facilitate development.
An experimental module RegisterImagesMultiRes is in development with the aim of providing robust linear registration.
- RegisterImagesMultiRes in Slicer
- During programming week
- Preset MRML (thanks to Jim Miller)
- Feedback on RegisterImagesMultiRes
- Improve testing (MIDAS based test)
- Compilation time improvements
- Identified and fixed some bugs in certain orientations.
- Improvement of parameters UI
- Reorganize Wiki documentation