2014 Summer Project Week:TBI Segmentation
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Summer Project Week:TBI Segmentation
- GE: Marcel Prastawa
- Utah: Bo Wang, Guido Gerig
- USC: Andrei Irimia, Jack Van Horn
- The primary objective is to modify the existing code for a Slicer extension.
- Determine approaches for integrating the current command line tool into Slicer 3D.
- Understand the workflow of Python scripting module for integrating the current command line tool into Slicer 3D.
- Try to build a basic workflow based on Slicer4Python tutorial.
- Learn from other Slicer developers for integrating the current code into Slicer.
- Improved the instruction document of the current command line tool for interactive TBI segmentation.
- Did test for writing Python script to call C++ binaries
- Did test based on Slicer4Python tutorial, need to continue working on this.